The Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to enriching the
cultural life of our community through activities at our library.
You made the difference! During the 2013-2014 town fiscal year, your support helped keep the Tewksbury Public Library from losing state certification. According to library director, Diane Giarrusso, “Donations from the Adopt-A-Book program and Museum Pass funding helped bring the library’s material budget up to a level that the town could not provide. Without your help we would have lost certification and the inter-library book lending privileges upon which we depend.”
- Provide funding for Children’s Summer Reading Program, Teen Programs, Lectures and Events.
- Purchase Museum Passes for free or reduced admissions to Museums and state parks.
- Fund cultural programs for adults... Movies, Music, Author Visits, Lectures and Presentations
- Supply the extras: arts and crafts materials, etc.
- Help to keep our stacks full, helping to purchase popular books, DVDs, books on CD, and